Phone: (270) 901-9439
Strategic Advanced Marketing, Clear Communication, and Experience you can trust. Utilizing innovative technologies and marketing strategies Rhonda is raising the bar in the real estate industry by increasing the number of views your home receives from potential buyers. The more your home is seen, the more potential buyers are reached which equates to potentially more money for home sellers.
Being an Central Florida local is a BIG advantage to my buyers! Having local knowledge of the ins and outs of the market and surrounding towns assures that you are seeing the best home to meet your own individual lifestyle needs and home purchasing goals. From mortgage pre-qualification to closing of escrow, I am with you every step of the way.
Whether buying or selling your primary residence or secondary home or liquidating your inherited estate, I have working relationships with network partners to help you along the way. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you achieve your real estate goals.
- Real Estate Professional specializing in Residential Properties
- Maintaining exceptional relationships with clients, colleagues, real estate professionals and strategic business partners
- Ambitious self-starter with experience in negotiation and mediation,
- Advise clients on real estate market trends and demographic patterns
- Business development and growth based on quality referrals and brilliant client feedback
- In charge of marketing on and offline, canvassing target markets and pre-qualifying leads
Primary, Second Home, Vacation Markets:
Fort McCoy, Salt Springs, Silver Springs, Ocklawaha and Weirsdale
If you are looking for a real estate agent in East Marion County to list your home for sale or help you buy your dream home, Rhonda has you covered.